Committed To Helping My Clients Succeed
You Need A Reliable Law Firm To Deal With All Your Legal Needs
Focused on you and your needs!
Professional, Experienced, Attorney and Accountant
You've Come To The Right Place
As a sole proprietor law firm I have personally:
- Helped many clients get their business started (formation selection) and properly established with employment & vendor contracts as well as accounting and bookkeeping systems in place
- Chapter 7 (used to eliminate unsecured debts, such as personal loans or credit cards that have no collateral for the loan)
- Chapter 11 (new Small Business Reorganization Act for small businesses)
- Chapter 12 (allows family farmers and family fishermen to restructure their finances to avoid foreclosure or liquidation of their businesses)
- Chapter 13 (for individuals or married couples who, given several years, are capable of repaying their debts)
- Prepared wills, trust and estate plans
- Handled estate disputes (elder law)
- Handled civil litigation involving:
- contract disputes
- employment disputes,
- family law (divorce, child custody & support),
- landlord tenant,
- development and construction expertise,
- securities law,
- personal injury cases,
- medical malpractice,
- deceptive and unfair trade practices,
- debtor/creditor law (FDCPA, FCBA, TIL & related regulations),
- tortious interference with contracts,
- conversion of property,
- odometer fraud
- I have also provided extensive assistance helping families to obtain appropriate educational programs for children with autism and other developmental disabilities.
I have also prepared tax returns fir both individual and business clients as well as having helped them establish their accounting and bookkeeping systems. I consult with my clients regarding tax planning for their individual and business needs; assist them in selecting appropriate software and provided instruction for using the chosen software including: QuickBooks Pro (I have been a Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor), Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point, Word Perfect, Quattro Pro, People’s Choice, Professional’s Choice (Time & Billing), UltraTax CS, TaxWorks, TaxCut, TurboTax, Adobe Acrobat Pro.
Fugit Consectetuer Ligula Eos, Curabitur Inventore
Committed To Helping Our Clients Succeed
Our Practice Areas
The 2008 housing crisis, credit cards and medical bills have caused millions of people to have to seek bankruptcy protections. COVID-19 will wipe out many more millions. When you regain your footing is when it is time to let me help you to clear your slate and start anew. Don't wait until you have rebuilt your foundation, that will cost you. Make an appointment to find out when is the best time for you to move on to your new future.
Business Law, Accounting & Tax Return Preparation
Businesses go under not because they plan to fail but because they fail to plan. Too many people attempt to do it all when they start their business: accounting, bookkeeping, taxes, as well as drafting and entering into contracts. I spent 4 years in college learning accounting and general business followed by 3 years of law school and 35 years of practicing in those areas. Let my experience save you thousands of dollars..
Wills, Trusts & Estates
Complex & Simple Wills, Complex & Simple Trusts, Living Trusts, Living Wills, Health Care Power of Attorney, Durable Power of Attorney, General Power of Attorney, and Estate Planning
Civil and Criminal Litigation
Civil Experience Noted Above Criminal Experience: Misdemeanor & Domestic Violence as well as Speeding Tickets or Citations
Separation & Divorce , Pre-Marital Agreements, Child Custody and Support as well as Domestic Violence
Adoption & Surrogacy
This is a short description elaborating the service you have mentioned above.
Professional and Experienced Attorney/Accountant
Why Choose Our Firm
Excellent Track Record.
In addition to personally handling all of your needs, I am willing and able to take your case as far as the eye can see to achieve your worthy goals.
I provide detailed invoices with time spent broken down into one tenth of an hour units so you will know exactly what I have done and how much time it took me.
Unparalleled Customer Service
I will personally handle all of your concerns. Whether you are my largest client of my smallest, you will receive my focused one on one attention until your matter is resolved.
Let Our Experience Be Your Guide
Get Your First Consultation Free!
We Look At The Law Differently